New! Best of French Boulangerie - Two Day MasterclassView
Join us for a two day Intensive Masterclass series focused on the best of French Breads and Viennoiseries. You will work from start to finish developing and fine tuning your French Boulangerie techniques, from Baguettes, to Croissants and more!Find out more & book
In the shadows of Notre Dame, uncover the gastronomical secrets of one of the oldest neighborhoods of Paris. This Food Tour is for anyone and everyone looking to see (and taste) their way through the islands of Paris. Wind between the cobbled stone streets sampling from the classique and traditionelle shops that still run by the same families for generations. In just three hours, we will have a select tasting from some of the best boutiques from Île Saint Louis and Ile de la Cité, and have a stop over in the historic Latin Quarter. While en route, we will visit lesser known monuments surrounding Notre Dame, all while strolling along the Seine river. It’s a perfect morning in Paris!
- Our absolute favorite fromagerie, where we will talk about and sample the best cheeses of France!
- Naturellement, cheese is not complete without a baguette, so we will stop at a boulangerie to pick up a few plus a treat!
- We will visit a confiserie shop that specializes in a traditional Southern French confectionary, as well as chocolate, and more!
- Next, we will sample meats and charcuterie from the local boucherie-charcuterie.
- Discover one of the best treats from the Northwest of France - La Crêpe !
- Afterwards we enjoy a glass of wine along with a traditional French bite in a local restaurant !
Please note that we start our Tours on time and are not able to wait longer for late guests. If you may be running late, please notify the school directly. This Paris food tour operates outside for the majority of the time, so you will want to dress comfortably and appropriately!
Do keep in mind that we are visiting traditional stores and will focus on tasting traditional French items, there are no substitutes for gluten or lactose items. If you have any food intolerance that we need to be aware of, please let us know beforehand.